CCD Shatter is the cleanest shatter around and comes straight out of the Canadian Rockies. It uses high quality grade shatter concentrate extracted from AAAA cannabis using food grade solvents leaving you all the cannabinoids and terpenes without any of the impurities. Other brands sell the same grade shatter for around $40 to $50 a gram, get CCD’s shatter for only $31.14 to $35 a gram! We offer the most affordable and best value shatter in Canada.
Available in multiple weight quantities and many popular Indica, Sativa, and Hybrid Shatter Strains. Get dabbin now!
Available in 24 Strains: Sky Cake (Indica Hybrid), Blueberry (Indica Dominant), Trunk Funk (Indica Dominant), Strawberry Cough (Sativa Dominant), Wedding Cake (Indica Dominant), Venom OG (Hybrid), The Force (Indica Dominant), Lemon Violator (Hybrid), Lemon Haze (Sativa Dominant), Larry Bird (Hybrid), Sour Diesel (Sativa Dominant), Jack Herer (Sativa), Strawberry Cough (Sativa Dominant), Chemdawg (Indica Hybrid), White Widow (Sativa Dominant), Maui Waui (Sativa Dominant), Space Cookies (Sativa Hybrid), Black Diamond (Indica Dominant), MK Ultra (Indica Dominant), Zombie Kush (Indica Dominant), Violator (Indica Dominant), Gelato (Indica Hybrid), Gorilla Glue #4 (Hybrid), and Golden Pineapple (Hybrid).
Wedding Cake – 60% Indica / 40% Sativa (Indica Dominant)
- Strain Info: Wedding Cake is a hybrid with indica-dominance. It is attained by crossing Cherry Pie and Girl Scout Cookies (GSC). It works as a calming agent and appetite stimulator, and is quite helpful for patients who experience regular depression-associated syndromes, fibromyalgia, MS and other such related symptoms. It may act as a sedative for patients, but does help in calming down nerves or controlling anxiety stimulating symptoms. Although it might not completely hamper your focus and energy levels, it will cause the usual drying out of eyes and mouth. It is most generally known for its sugary taste, as well as high potency value.
- Effects: Creative, Euphoria, Relaxing, Sleepy
- May Help with: Chronic Pain, Depression, Fibromyalgia, Insomnia, Loss of Appetite, Multiple Sclerosis, Nausea
Venom OG – 50% Sativa / 50% Indica (Hybrid)
- Strain Info: Venom OG, also known as “Venom OG Kush,” is an evenly balanced hybrid (50% indica/50% sativa) strain created through crossing the heavy Poison OG X Rare Dankness #1 strains. Don’t let the name fool you – the only poison coming from this strain will be to kill your aches and pains. The Venom OG high is incredibly relaxing and sedative in nature, with euphoric effects that are more calming than energizing. You’ll feel a rush of happiness first that lifts your spirits and leaves your head feeling heavy and stoney. As you fall into sleepiness and complete bliss, your body will be washed over with a warming wave of lightly buzzing tingles, easing you into a calm state of utter relaxation. The heavy-hitting effects give Venom OG an edge in treating conditions such as arthritis, chronic pain, insomnia, and muscle spasms or cramps.
- Effects: Body High, Euphoria, Relaxing, Sleepy, Uplifting
- May Help with: Anxiety, Arthritis, Chronic Pain, Insomnia, Muscle Spasms, Stress
The Force – 75% Indica / 25% Sativa (Indica Dominant)
- Strain Info: The Force is a rare indica dominant hybrid strain (75% indica/25% sativa) created through crossing the classic Skywalker OG X Joseph OG strains. Do you believe in the power of The Force? If not, get ready – you’ll totally be a believer after just one taste of this high-powered bud. The Force packs a super lifted and relaxing high that hits both mind and body without any mercy, giving you a calming and peaceful feeling through and through. The high starts in the head with a light tingle in the back of the mind that quickly turns buzzy, spreading its warming tendrils throughout your entire head and leaving you slightly stoney and totally euphoric. A calming body high comes next, washing over your limbs and giving you a sense of physical peace and relaxation without causing too much sedation. The effects give The Force an edge in treating conditions such as chronic stress or PTSD, inflammation, migraines or headaches, nausea or appetite loss, chronic pain, and depression.
- Effects: Body High, Cerebral, Euphoria, Happy, Relaxing
- May Help with: Chronic Pain, Depression, Inflammation, Migraines, Nausea, PTSD, Stress
Lemon Violator – 50% Sativa / 50% Indica (Hybrid)
- Strain Info: Lemon Violator is flavorful hybrid and as the name of the strain suggests, it is a zesty, sour, lemony, citrus treat that is reminiscent of a lemon tart. It is a cross between Lemon Haze and Violator Kush, which is why patients can detect a skunky flavor amidst the zesty citrus blends. Patients report a very energetic lively high, which eventually slows down into a deep relaxation. The happy, euphoric highs, with increased focus are ideal for creative tasks and adventures. Lemon Violator can be used for relieving symptoms of asthma, depression, lack of appetite, chronic pain, ADD/ADHD, arthritis, and gastrointestinal disorders.
- Effects: Aroused, Focused, Euphoric, Happy, Creative
- May Help with: Asthma, Depression, Lack of Appetite, Chronic Pain, ADD/ADHD, Arthritis, and Gastrointestinal Disorders
Lemon Haze – 70% Sativa / 30% Indica (Sativa Dominant)
- Strain Info: Lemon Haze is a cross between Silver Haze and Lemon Skunk. Being a sativa dominant hybrid, it has a 70:30 sativa/indica ratio. Lemon Haze leaves a sweet aftertaste which lingers in the mouth for quite some time. Considering its heritage, it comes as no surprise that Lemon Haze is a hard hitting strain. It is not to be taken lightly and is not recommended for the faint of heart. You will feel extremely euphoric and happy which is why it is often recommended when you have had a rough day. However, the strain is also known for its uplifting effects. But it will leave you a bit mellow and relaxed, a few more hits and you may even start experiencing symptoms of couch-lock. As for Lemon Haze’s medicinal properties, it is quite effective at treating depression, stress and chronic pains and aches.
- Effects: Energizing, Euphoria, Happy, Uplifting
- May Help with: Bipolar Disorder, Chronic Pain, Depression, Fatigue, Headaches, Loss of Appetite, Migraines, Nausea, PTSD, Stress
Larry Bird – 50% Sativa / 50% Indica (Hybrid)
- Strain Info: Larry Bird is a hybrid strain that was named after the famous Boston Celtics basketball coach, Larry Bird. This dank bud is a potent cross between the insanely popular and pungent Blue Cheese X Hindu Kush X 213 Haze strain. Users describe the Larry Bird Kush high as an intense cerebral experience that is felt almost instantly like a shot to the head. This overwhelming sense of euphoria and creative energy can be overwhelming to some, but will leave you motivated and active as well as social and upbeat. Due to the potent sativa effects of Larry Bird Kush, this strain is ideal for treating patients suffering from conditions such as mild to severe depression, chronic stress, and fatigue. Due to its almost overwhelming sativa effects, Boston Larry is not ideal for treating patients suffering from anxiety disorders.
- Effects: Euphoria, Focus, Happy, Relaxing
- May Help with: Anxiety, Arthritis, Cancer, Depression, Fatigue, Glaucoma, Headaches, Inflammation, Insomnia, Loss of Appetite
Sour Diesel – 90% Sativa / 10% Indica (Sativa Dominant)
- Strain Info: Sour Diesel, otherwise known as “Sour D” or “Sour Deez” is a sativa dominant hybrid strain with a 90:10 sativa/indica ratio. The origin of Sour Diesel is frequently debated within the marijuana community. Some say it’s a cross between mass super skunk and 91 Chemdog, while others claim that it’s a cross between Mexican sativa and a Chemdog phenotype. Either way, you can undoubtedly look forward to a high like no other. Couch lock and a “heavy feeling” aren’t a factor when smoking sour diesel. Instead, you can expect an invigorating cerebral high that open up doors of creativity. This strain is commonly used amongst medical patients to relieve anxiety, depression, and chronic fatigue. Although sour diesel consists of some indica, it’s not the best strain for insomnia and other similar ailments because of the stimulating and lively head high that it delivers. Due to the effervescent contained within this strain, many people choose to smoke sour diesel at the beginning of their day for a head start. The potency of this strain is just enough to give you a great high and become your daily toke. The word “diesel” in sour diesel didn’t come out of absolutely nowhere. This strain has one of the most pungent aromas of any strain, similar to Diesel Gas with a hint of lemon. You can expect a smooth toke with a slight lemon aftertaste. The appearance of sour diesel is composed of dense light green mug covered in orange hairs.
- Effects: Creative, Energizing, Euphoria, Happy, Uplifting
- May Help with: Anxiety, Bipolar Disorder, Chronic Pain, Depression, Fatigue, Headaches, Loss of Appetite, Migraines, Nausea, PTSD, Stress
Jack Herer – 100% Sativa (Sativa)
- Strain Info: Jack Herer is easily one of the best-known strains in America. Originating in California, this sativa honours the memory of Jack Herer the man, a longtime local cannabis activist and medical marijuana user. It’s not quite as strong as its popularity might suggest, but the high is heady and distinctive. Jack Herer has a unique loamy smell and taste with hints of pine and trees. The sativa high is happy, bubbly, and euphoric, spurring energy and creativity. Jack Herer is ideal for errands and other daytime activities. This strain is effective for patients with mental or neurological disorders, including bipolar disorder, anxiety, migraines, PTSD, and ADHD. Dry mouth and red eyes are common, along with occasional dizziness and paranoia.
- Effects: Body High, Cerebral, Creative, Euphoria, Happy
- May Help with: Arthritis, Chronic Pain, Depression, Fatigue, Headaches, Migraines, Nausea, PTSD, Stress
Strawberry Cough – 80% Sativa / 20% Indica (Sativa Dominant)
- Strain Info: Strawberry Cough is a strain that holds true to its name. A sweet strawberry smell and subtle after taste is accompanied by a thick smoke that leaves even veteran tokers coughing. This strain is sativa dominant with an 80:20 sativa/indica ratio. Strawberry cough is said to be a cross between Erdbeer (sativa) and an unidentifiable indica. The sativa prevalence in this strain will lead you to a relaxed and uplifting head high. Patients often use this strain for alleviation of anxiety and stress. Strawberry cough is easily smoked throughout the day because it can relieve all of your ailments without excessive tiredness. The strawberry components are very distinct in the appearance and taste of this strain.
- Effects: Cerebral, Energizing, Euphoria, Happy, Uplifting
- May Help with: ADD/ADHD, Bipolar Disorder, Chronic Pain, Depression, Fatigue, Loss of Appetite, Migraines, Stress
Chemdawg – 55% Indica / 45% Sativa (Indica Hybrid)
- Strain Info: Chemdawg delivers on both fronts with a near-even balance between sativa and indica (sativa/indica ratio of 45/55). A clear cerebral high drives creativity while a stony, sleepy body high fights insomnia and relaxes the muscles. This strain has THC levels up to 19%, meaning it’s more potent than most. It has a powerful spicy, plant-like taste and smell with a hint of diesel; the aroma alone can alert snoopy neighbours to even a carefully concealed pot grow. Not surprisingly, Chemdawg is used to produce Sour Diesel, one of the world’s most popular strains. Little is known about Chemdawg’s history or genetics, though there are urban legends involving a Grateful Dead concert, a handful of seeds, and a grower named Chemdog. Best for anxiety and pain, this strain is also helpful with depression and ADHD, as well as migraines, arthritis, and PMS. Dry mouth and dry eyes are possible when using this strain, while other side effects are less likely.
- Effects: Cerebral, Creative, Euphoria, Happy, Relaxing
- May Help with: Bipolar Disorder, Chronic Pain, Depression, Insomnia, Loss of Appetite, Migraines, Nausea, PTSD, Stress
White Widow – 60% Sativa / 40% Indica (Sativa Dominant)
- Strain Info: White Widow is a hybrid strain that many have been familiar with since the early 90’s. This strain has global popularity and can easily be found atop a menu at almost any Amsterdam coffee shop. The prevalence of White Widow has greatly increased due to the television show Weeds and references within the rap industry. This strain holds a pretty balanced 60:40 sativa/indica ratio ( Brazil Sativa X South Indian Indica) that leads one to a cognitive driven high with a relaxing undertone. Patients will opt for White Widow if they’re seeking a strain that allows them to unwind and relax while still maintaining a sense of mental awareness. This strain is especially good for depression, stress, pain, and PTSD.
- Effects – Creative, Energizing, Euphoria, Happy, Uplifting
- May Help with – Bipolar Disorder, Chronic Pain, Depression, Fatigue, Headaches, Migraines, Muscle Spasms, PTSD
Maui Waui – 80% Sativa / 20% Indica (Sativa Dominant)
- Strain Info: Maui Waui, sometimes called Maui Wowie, is a sativa dominant strain, which is mostly found and grown in the Hawaiian Islands. The strain offers a high-end euphoria along with pineapple flavors that allow your mind to drift away to creative spaces. Its affects are all you will ever need to get outside and remain active throughout the day which is why it is an excellent day and morning smoke.
- Effects: Creative, Energizing, Euphoria, Happy, Uplifting
- May Help with: Chronic Pain, Depression, Insomnia, Stress
Space Cookies – 65% Sativa / 50% Indica (Sativa Hybrid)
- Strain Info: Space Cookies is a potent cross between Durban Poison and Girl Scout Cookies. True to both its Durban Poison and Girl Scout Cookies heritage, this strain is considered very potent and often features extremely high levels of THC. This strain has a delicious sweet taste that’ll send you to outer space.
- Effects: Uplifted, Euphoric, Happy
- May Help with: Anxiety, Inflammation, Muscle Spasms
Black Diamond – 70% Indica / 30% Sativa (Indica Dominant)
- Strain Info: Black Diamond, which is otherwise referred to as ‘Black Diamond OG’ and sometimes as ‘Black Diamond OG Kush’, is the medical marijuana strain which is bred in the Northern California region as clone-only strain. This is an indica-dominant strain and is considered as a rare strain. This strain is recommended to be used as a nighttime smoke by insomnia patients as this highly sedative. This can be used for alleviating pains, muscle spasms, nausea and anxiety. Furthermore, Black Diamond tends to cause hunger in the users and hence can be used by the people who suffer from loss of appetite.
- Effects – Euphoria, Giggly, Happy, Hungry, Relaxing
- May Help with – ADD/ADHD, Anxiety, Arthritis, Asthma, Chronic Pain, Depression, Insomnia, Loss of Appetite, Migraines, Mood Swings
MK Ultra – 70% Indica / 30% Sativa (Indica Dominant)
- Strain Info: MK Ultra is an Indica dominant medicinal marijuana strain that has ultra-strong cerebral effects. It is created by crossing the Indica variety G-13 and sativa variety OG Kush. MK Ultra is an incredibly hard-hitting strain with a strong and strange odor. It is well-known for its hypnotic powers that immediately affect your system. It can help you relax the entire day as it instantly calms your nerves and makes you feel drowsy. MK Ultra is mainly used for treating different kinds of pains and provides relief from mild to chronic pains conveniently. It is also used to treat stress and anxiety as it has a calming effect on strained nerves. MK Ultra can also be employed for curing insomnia, anxiety and a loss of appetite. It stimulates your appetite and makes you feel hungry quickly.
- Effects: Euphoria, Happy, Relaxing
- May Help with: Arthritis, Bipolar Disorder, Chronic Pain, Depression, Gastrointestinal Disorder, Insomnia, Nausea, PTSD, Stress
Zombie Kush – 80% Indica / 20% Sativa (Indica Dominant)
- Strain Info: Zombie Kush is an indica dominant hybrid strain (80% indica/20% sativa) created through crossing the classic Sideral X Bubba Kush strains. Ready to be totally zombified? This mind boggling strain is the perfect choice to put any restless mind at ease, with relaxing effects that will have you focused and on task before you fade away into slowly building sedation. The high starts behind the eyes, filling your cerebral state with a lifted sense, adding focus and motivation where needed. Soon, this will fade into a heady stone, leaving you euphoric yet totally out of it, slipping in and out of happy thoughts and blissful warmth. A heavy body high comes next, locking you to the couch and leaving you totally blissful as you fade away into a long and peaceful sleep. Thanks to these nighttime effects, Zombie Kush is said to be perfect for treating chronic stress, insomnia, chronic pain, depression and appetite loss.
- Effects – Body High, Euphoria, Focus, Happy, Relaxing, Sleepy
- May Help with – Chronic Pain, Depression, Insomnia, Stress
Violator – 80% Indica / 20% Sativa (Indica Dominant)
- Strain Info: Violator Kush is an indica dominant hybrid (80% indica/20% sativa) strain. Users describe the Violator Kush high as starting slowly with a lazy warming body buzz and a hint of euphoria. This quickly accelerates, leaving the user extremely social and talkative with droopy red eyes. Throughout the high, the user will slowly fall into a state of utter sedation with complete couch-lock and a pretty intense case of the munchies. Due to these potent combined effects, Violator Kush is said to be an ideal strain for treating patients suffering from conditions such as chronic pain due to injury or illness, appetite loss, and sleep disorders, including insomnia and night terrors.
- Effects – Body High, Creative, Euphoria, Happy, Relaxing, Sleepy, Sociable
- May Help with – ADD/ADHD, Arthritis, Asthma, Chronic Pain, Depression, Gastrointestinal Disorder, Headaches, Insomnia, Stress
Gelato – 55% Indica / 45% Sativa (Indica Hybrid)
- Strain Info: Gelato is a slightly indica dominant hybrid (55% indica/45% sativa) weed strain created through a cross of the infamous Sunset Sherbet X Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies strains. This dank bud is infamous for its insanely delicious flavor and hugely powerful effects.
- Effects – Creative, Euphoria, Focus, Happy, Relaxing
- May Help with – Bipolar Disorder, Chronic Pain, Depression, Fatigue, Fibromyalgia, Headaches, Inflammation, Insomnia
Gorilla Glue #4 – 50% Sativa / 50% Indica (Hybrid)
- Strain Info: Gorilla Glue #4 (GG4) The genetic makeup is a mix of Chocolate Diesel with Sour Dub and Chem Sister. The smell of diesel is strong but the taste is similar to coffee that has gone stale. The smell is extremely strong, one of the strongest strains. This is why it is mainly grown indoors.is a sativa dominant hybrid and is a very potent strain of cannabis. The smell is extremely strong, one of the strongest strains. This type of cannabis is often used by those that feel a need to self-medicate. It can help with reducing chronic pain such as arthritis and chronic back pain. It is also used for the treatment of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD).
- Effects – Body High, Cerebral, Energizing, Euphoria, Happy, Uplifting
- May Help with – ADD/ADHD, Bipolar Disorder, Chronic Pain, Depression, Fatigue, Insomnia, Loss of Appetite, Migraines, Nausea, Stress
Golden Pineapple – 50% Sativa / 50% Indica (Hybrid)
- Strain Info: The Golden Pineapple is a very popular hybrid that is considered to be a cross between the Pineapple Kush and the Golden Goat. This particular strain naturally has a fruity and a very tropical flavor and aroma which are similar to that of a sour pineapple. Apart from its great taste, this strain is quite effective at battling stress, anxiety and depression. This particular strain also provides you with a good amount of energy, allowing you to seize the day. This is a good strain to smoke especially when you have a long and hard day in front of you.
- Effects: Cerebral, Creative, Energizing, Euphoria, Happy, Relaxing
- May Help with: Bipolar Disorder, Depression, Fatigue, Gastrointestinal Disorder, Headaches, Loss of Appetite, Migraines, Nausea, PTSD