NexTRact THC Diamonds

#1 Best Seller in Diamonds
(8 customer reviews)

$69.00

THCA Diamonds or THC Diamonds are named for the clear Diamond like crystals that are formed with the THC/THCA crystals.

These THCA Diamonds boast 99% pure THC content making them the strongest on the market. The remaining 1% of THC diamond is made up of terpenes and other cannabinoids. They are made in a mixture of the organic terpenes making them taste and smell phenomenal. This is THC in its purest form possible.

Diamonds is a top-shelf concentrate that is favoured by true cannabis connoisseurs. The impacts of using THC diamonds are intense and not for the faint of heart.

Each order contains 1 gram of diamond concentrate.

Available Strain Extracts: Lemon Haze, Darth Vader OG, Wifi OG, Fruity Pebbles, and Black Gas

Shipping Details:

  • Free Express Shipping on all orders over $99
  • Canada wide shipping with tracking number
  • Discreet and vacuum sealed packaging for your privacy
  • Full Product Description and Strain Attributes below
Clear
someone from dundas & 80 others bought this item recently.
SKU: nextract-thc-diamonds Categories: , ,
This item is Best Seller in following categories:

Description

NextRact is proudly Canadian and made in the Pacific NorthWest. They offer a vast selection of products as well as hard hitting strains that will pack the punch that you need!

THCA Diamonds or THC Diamonds are named for the clear Diamond like crystals that are formed with the THC/THCA crystals.

These THCA Diamonds boast 99% pure THC content making them the strongest on the market. The remaining 1% of THC diamond is made up of terpenes and other cannabinoids. They are made in a mixture of the organic terpenes making them taste and smell phenomenal.

This is THC in its purest form possible. When comparing THC crystals to the average marijuana plant, it is easy to see the difference to get an idea of the possible experience you should expect. Cannabis flowers contain an average of 15%-25% THC, and THC diamonds contain almost a full 100%. The potency of using THC crystals is 4 times stronger than that of your common dried herb.

Diamonds is a top-shelf concentrate that is favoured by true cannabis connoisseurs. The impacts of using THC diamonds are intense and not for the faint of heart.

The best way to use THC diamonds is to either smoke, vape or dab them. Basically, any method that utilizes a heating element that will reach 350 Fahrenheit or higher should be sufficient to release and activate the THC within.

Each order contains 1 gram of diamond concentrate.

Available Strain Extracts:

  • Lemon Haze, Darth Vader OG, Wifi OG, Fruity Pebbles, and Black Gas

Additional information

NexTRact THC Diamonds

Lemon Haze, Wifi OG, Fruity Pebbles, Black Gas, Purple Romulan, Darth Vader OG

FAQ

Is it safe to order cannabis online in Canada?

YES! In fact, it’s the safest method to buy weed in Canada. Cannabis is now fully legal for adults in Canada, and every order from Canada Cannabis Dispensary is sent in discreet, smell-proof, vacuum-sealed packages. That means that not even your roommates or the postman will know what you’re having delivered.

Canada laws state that not even the police or Canada Post can interfere with your packages, so you’ll get all the marijuana products you want without any hassle. Mail order marijuana is becoming increasingly popular in Canada, and there has never been one instance of a customer having problems from ordering marijuana online.

Is your site trustworthy and reliable?

YES! Canada Cannabis Dispensary is dedicated to customer satisfaction and has a reputation for delivering high-quality products to a range of loyal customers. We regular get 5-star reviews from customers and you can even read product reviews from customers in our Online Shop. If you ever have a problem, it’s also easy to Contact Us.

Who can buy cannabis online in Canada?

Anyone in Canada aged 19 or above (18+ in Alberta, 21+ in Quebec) can order cannabis from Canada Cannabis Dispensary. We have a strict policy of no sales to minors, but everyone else is free to order. We ship to every province and territory in Canada.

Are discounts available for first-time customers?

YES! Join our VIP Email Club for 15% off your first order as well as exclusive access to special deals and insider offers.

How do I order?

Ordering marijuana products online is simple. Head to our Registration Page and you can sign up in minutes. All you need to enter is a few personal details and a picture or scan of your Photo ID to prove your age. All of this will be kept strictly private.

Once you’ve registered, you can browse through all the products in our Online Shop and add as much as you want to your online shopping cart. Enter your delivery details and your products will be delivered directly to your address safely and discreetly.

How much is shipping?

Every order over $99 will receive Free Express Shipping no matter where you live in Canada. Orders under $99 are charged a flat rate of $19 for Express Delivery. All deliveries come with a tracking number so you can keep an eye on your order. We offer the lowest free shipping minimum in Canada.

How long does delivery take?

We sent out all orders via Express Shipping, which generally takes between 1-3 business days. Those in rural areas may need to wait longer. You’ll receive a Tracking Number to give you information on when to expect your order. 

How do I pay?

Customers can pay by Interac e-Transfers from Canadian banks or BTC Bitcoin. We do not accept PayPal or Credit Cards at this time, although we’re working on offering more payment options in the future.

If you need help with sending an Interac e-Transfer, visit the Interac help page or watch the short tutorial below. You can also contact us for help if you have any problems with the process.

Bitcoin payments can take up to a few hours to clear. Once we receive your Bitcoin payment, we’ll send out your order and you’ll receive a Tracking Number.

Can I cancel or change my order?

You can cancel or edit an order only before it has been shipped out. If you need to make any changes, please Contact Us immediately. Once your order has been shipped, you can no longer cancel it or make any changes.

8 reviews for NexTRact THC Diamonds

  1. Shelley

    Shelley (verified owner)

    Verified reviewVerified review - view originalExternal link

    I need very little of this to get a nice mellow buzz going.

  2. Jessica

    Jessica (verified owner)

    Verified reviewVerified review - view originalExternal link

    enjoyable

  3. Leah

    Leah B. (verified owner)

    Verified reviewVerified review - view originalExternal link

    Pricey but worth it. High quality and shipped quickly.

  4. Eliot

    Eliot (verified owner)

    Verified reviewVerified review - view originalExternal link

    Never had anything put me into the couch quite like this. With a high percentage extract like these diamonds, a little goes a very long way. You absolutely get what you pay for with quality like this.

  5. Piotr (verified owner)

    Verified reviewVerified review - view originalExternal link

    This stuff was awesome!! Great flavor and consistency, good portions too. This product would go better in a glass type container as some of the sauce has leaked out and around. A little pricey but worth it 🙂

  6. Andre

    Anonymous (verified owner)

    Verified reviewVerified review - view originalExternal link

    Product had to much residual butane and gave me headache

  7. Jennifer

    Jennifer Fraser (verified owner)

    Verified reviewVerified review - view originalExternal link

    Great stuff but the packaging needs revamping. The sauce leaked

  8. Bruce

    Anonymous (verified owner)

    Verified reviewVerified review - view originalExternal link

    Only tried a small sample so far good

Add a review